Monday, November 3, 2008

The Third Day of Thanks! I Love School!

Well, today, the weekend is over, so it's back to school. Today, I'm thankful for school.

I'm thankful that I am able to go back to college after a long (very long) time away. Yes, I said it - I'm thankful for school. I love learning, and have sought learning in many different areas throughout my life. I'm grateful for the thirst for learning I have been blessed with. Now, I'm working toward a degree in order to start a new chapter in my life. I'm very thankful for the people who have helped make it possible for me to do so. I'm ever so grateful for people who believe in me and my ability to achieve my goals. And, I'm grateful for the renewed measure of health I've been granted in order to be able to pursue my dream.

I'm grateful for so many wonderful and interesting things to learn about and to learn to do. I'm grateful for people who love to teach. I'm grateful for the many choices for education that are available these days. I'm grateful for an inquisitive mind, and for a mind that can actually grasp the concepts I'm learning, and usually remember them.

I'm very thankful for the church's emphasis on the importance of continuous learning. I'm also extremely grateful for being given brilliant children and grandchildren. I'm so very thankful for having had, and continuing to have little children around to teach, and to learn from. I'm grateful for their example of open and eager thirst for knowledge. And, I'm grateful for the example of my parents concerning the importance of education. I'm grateful for being able to learn about spiritual things, as well as secular things.

Yay for School! And, Yay for LEARNING!!!

No comments: