Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanks, Day 13: My Lucky Number!

Well, we're almost halfway to 30. Hard to believe - Thanksgiving will be here in just 2 weeks from today, with Christmas and a whole new year, right on its heels. Unbelievable, but true.

Anyway, today, I'm thankful for chocolate. A friend in my Microeconomics class learned on Tuesday that he was accepted to Columbia University for the spring semester. I made a pan of dark chocolate brownies with my famous cream cheese frosting, and the class celebrated his acceptance, and the birth of my newest grandchild, Heidi. It may be coincidental that these two events took place on the same day, but it made a good excuse for eating chocolate brownies during class.

Now, I know that chocolate has been blamed for things like weight gain and pimples, but it also has the reputation of being an aphrodesiac, as well as an emotional support for single people. I'm just saying that it doesn't really matter what people may say about it - the fact is -

CHOCOLATE IS SO VERY YUMMY!
It feeds the senses, as well as the tummy.
In milk, dark, mint, tinted, or white,
Chocolate is a tasty, heavenly delight!
Yay for Chocolate!

The world would be a much less happy and interesting place without chocolate.

No comments: