Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day of Thanks 18: Thanks for Good Friends!

Today was a good day. I got to go to school, and I got to spend time with friends.

I love school and learning, and one of the things I have loved most, is the new friends I have made in my various classes, and just being in and around the campus. I have made many new and great friends. From study partners in some of my classes, to people I've met in various capacities of the business side of school, and on to quite a few of my teachers.

I have also met and made several great friends where I am living. It's really a great neighborhood. I live in a mobile home park, and my neighbors are very friendly and look out for one another.

As I walk the dog, I meet many other residents doing the same. I have really enjoyed the atmosphere, here. I have had people volunteer to help me move furniture around, some have invited me to dinner, and a couple of people have volunteered to help with any fix-up things I might need. Pretty much, I can do all of that stuff myself, but it's usually more enjoyable when you have a work partner.

Anyway, I think people are what life is all about; and people you care about and who care about you, are what make life worth living . . . so,

YAY for good friends!

No comments: