Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 28: I'm Thankful for Food!

Food is Good! I'm so grateful for all the amazing things there are to eat! Pizza, hamburgers, fried chicken, steak, baked potatoes, salads of all kinds, and veggies! I love to eat, and I love to cook food! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days, since there is so much cooking of, and eating of, great food!

Families get together and share a meal and life experiences, and just catch up with what each of them is doing. It's a great time.

Christmas, birthdays, and many other holidays and special occasions have built into them the sharing and eating of FOOD! Food comforts the soul, while it feeds the body. Many holidays and Holy Days are intertwined with rituals and festivities involving food.

There is nothing like a good meal, especially a great home-cooked meal.

So, let's all get together and eat! Yay for food!

No comments: