Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 25: I'm Thankful for Kerami

Kerami is the youngest of the family, the last of six, but certainly not the least important! I can truthfully say that I have no "favorite" child. There are things about each one of them that I love and value, and each is such a joy to me.

Kerami was such a bright and happy baby. She is smart, pretty, and loves nice things. She has a discerning eye for beauty, and a discerning heart for spiritual beauty. I believe that all my children have inherited the gift of being able to discern spirits - that is, to be near a person and to feel the lightness or darkness of their hearts. Kerami has worked to magnify this gift.

I'm so proud of her as she prepares to go on a mission. She will be the only one of the five sisters to fulfill a full-time mission as a single, young woman. All four of her older sisters are already fulfilling missions of the "motherhood" type, and doing a great job at that!

Kerami loves the gospel, and is a loving and loyal friend. She truly cares about those around her and their happiness. She also has a joy of learning, although she is still young, and has not had the opportunity to expand on this much, as yet.

I'm so proud to me her mother. She knows that I love her, and will do anything I can to help her any way needed. If I can do it, I will.

Kerami, thanks for choosing me to be your mother. I love you!

No comments: