Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What's your memory of me?

What's your memory of me?

Here are the directions: (This is obviously from quite awhile ago, but memories of fun times are always good, and never old. I'd still like to get your comments.)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

My memory of you is the first time we met. I was needing a sub for RS the next Sunday, and you happened to walk out of the RS room with Sherrie. Sherrie introduced you (it was your first Sunday in the ward, I believe) and said that you "needed a job". I jumped right in and said "would you like to teach next week?". Before I even introduced myself, I asked you to do me the favor of teaching, and without asking who I was, or what the lesson was on, you said yes. That was really impressive to me - that you were willing and happy to serve in any way that you could. You've been such a good example to me of jumping in where you're needed - I appreciate that.

Bethany said...

I remember growing up you were always sewing something. Usually, it was a new dress for each of us 5 girls. We always had a beautiful dress to wear in our own specific color. I only wish I could sew half as well as you do.